As part of this exciting trip I am looking for some admin assistance for The Story House. Please see the details below, and do apply if you think it would suit you.
A committed and conscientious person, with a friendly and informative manner, in person and email and social media.
Spending a full hour three times a week (reliably on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays) to complete the following –
- Replying to emails and providing full and friendly information for prospective and existing The Story House clients.
- Providing quotations and invoices for Story House clients.
- Scheduling future work and payments for The Story House.
- Updating the blog and The Story House Social Media presence.
- Setting up and attending a Wedding Fair within London on a weekend day in October plus actively greeting, chatting to and selling The Story House to brides and grooms attending the fair.
- Be available for the full period from 1st August to 10th November 2013.
- Be able to provide an invoice for their time in order to receive payment.
- Be able to meet in person in central or North London at least twice before the period of the work.
- Be able to meet in person in central or North London for a de-brief during the week beginning 11th November.
- £7.00 per hour, based on three full hours a week for the full period, plus at least six hours work for a Wedding Fair attended in October 2013 on a weekend day.
- Timing of payment to be discussed and agreed before the beginning of the work period. It is likely to be in one or two lump sums, as opposed to small and regular weekly payment – therefore good for saving or for Christmas spending. Payment reliant on receiving an invoice for the work completed.
Please send an email stating why you think you would be suitable for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org before 26th May 2013.